Fiio Btr3 USB Dac + Bluetooth Amp + NFC
Tüm Kablosuz ses formatlarını destekler
4 Nesne Öğeler
Uyarı: Stoktaki Son Ürün!
Stoğa Gireceği Tarih :
The detailed upgrade log of the BTR3 FW1.2 is as follows:
1. Added Equalizer function;
2. Added In-Vehicle mode (connected with car via USB cable and powers on/off automatically when car engine starts/stops);
3. Upgrade HWA to version 2.0, with improvements on the audio stuttering and some incompatibility issues (such as no sound output after switching to different apps);
4. Improved the issue that during a phone call, the voice heard at the other end is not very clear;
5. Improved the low-power notification, preventing redundant alerts;
6. Changed the RGB indicator setting to be remembered after taking effect.
7. Changed the Charge On/Off setting to be restored (it's ON by default) after unit rebooted.
8. Improved the alert sounds and reduced the volume level;
9. Miscellaneous bug fixes;
Notes (please read this carefully before upgrading)
a. After the firmware is upgraded, it cannot be downgraded. Trying to downgrade may cause the unit to malfunction;
b. How to check the current firmware version: open FiiO Music app and enter Settings->BTR3. If the current version is below 1.2，you should upgrade the firmware;
c. The Equalizer only works when streaming in the SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX-HD and HWA(48kHz or lower) codec. It does not work for the LDAC codec. And for HWA 96kHz, it's suggested to turn off EQ, otherwise there might be noise.
d. Please update FiiO Music app to the latest version(Android version 1.1.2; iOS version 1.3.9) if you want to use the new feature EQ from "FiiO BTR3"/"FiiO BT Control".
Here is the Android version 1.1.2 FiiO Music app: https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/244621.html
|Weight||About 26 g (incl. battery)||Dimensions||About 58×25×10.4mm (exclusive of back clip)|
|Audio Input||Bluetooth connection (Bluetooth 4.2 supported)||Supported Audio Format(s)||AAC/SBC/aptX/aptX LL/ aptX HD/LDAC/LHDC|
|Headphone Output||3.5 mm stereo jack||USB Port||Type C USB|
|Volume Control||Side buttons||Status Indicator Light||RGB light indicates the input Bluetooth audio codec, charging and working status|
|Charging Time||≤1.5 h (DC 5V 500mA)||Power Input||Recommend DC 5V, 500mA|
|Battery Capacity||300 mAh||Drive Ability||16~100 Ω (recommended)|
|Output Power||About 25mW (32Ω loaded)
About 33mW (16Ω loaded)
|THD+N||＜0.003%(LHDC 1kHz)||Output Impedance||＜0.3 Ω（32Ω loaded）|
|SNR||120dB (A-weighted)||Crosstalk||≥ 75 dB（32Ω loaded）|
|Bluetooth Chip||CSR8675||Accessories||Type C USB charging cable*1, Quick Start Guide*1, Warranty Card*1,Lanyard*1|
|Battery Life & Test Conditions (The test result is based on specified test conditions and just for referrence)|
|Battery Life||About 11 h||Bluetooth Transmitter||iPhone 6P (AAC)|
|Connected Headphones||EM3 open earbuds (27 Ω)||Volume||With set output at 40mV|